Bac-T Testing Request
WHAT TO SUBMIT
- Completed Water Bacteria (BAC‐T) Sample Request Form
- Full payment: Please make your check payable to Long Beach Water Department. For applicable fees, see LBWD Rules & Regulations(View Appendix A, 5b, Page 75).
LEAD TIME & OTHER INFORMATION:
- You and/or your contractor will schedule your sampling and testing with LBWD’s Engineering Bureau – Business Development. Availability of LBWD sampling and testing personnel may vary, so please allow a minimum 48 hour notice for your requested sampling and testing dates.
- Sampling and testing is typically performed Monday through Wednesday.
- You and/or your contractor shall have your on‐site sample tap location(s) ready for sampling by LBWD personnel by the requested sampling dates.
- Two (2) consecutive days with negative result OR two (2) negative results from samples taken within one day is required to obtain clearance for Bac-T.
- Private testing of samples may be performed by laboratories certified by the California Department of Public Health (CDPH).
For any questions related to your Bact‐T Sampling and Testing request, please contact us at: